We are looking for an innovative class teacher to join our warm and friendly team.
We believe that a happy teacher brings happy learners, so, at the Newark Hill Academy we strongly promote an ethos of a good work-life balance and have reduced class sizes for core subjects to support this. Above everything we would urge you to visit us and come and speak to our staff to find out how our academy is different to work in than many others.
Joining us as a Class Teacher, you will:
- be supportive to others;
- always be a learner;
- be warm and friendly;
- be flexible in your approach and be a great team player;
- be able to engage and enthuse learners through a commitment to becoming outstanding;
- have an ‘every child can succeed’ attitude.
In return, you will:
- be treated with trust and respect to become the best you can;
- be given support, no matter what stage of your career or role;
- work in smaller classes with a lower work load;
- receive collaborative coaching to support professional development;
- be given flexible and accommodating PPA time.
Joining GAT means you can be assured that you will be contributing to our mission to enable every child to achieve their best. All our academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the central team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning. As a GAT employee, you will receive excellent opportunities for career progression and access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance your professional growth.
Visits to our academy are strongly advised so you can see the benefits of joining our team; speaking to our staff is a must! Please contact reception on 01733 566053 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit http://www.greenwoodacademies.org/vacancy/11792/
Closing date: Noon on 23rd May 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.