We are looking for an inspirational Class Teacher who can help raise standards working with small groups and individuals. You will join a dedicated team of staff with one goal - providing our amazing children with the very best education through direct and specific support.
Situated in the thriving town of Peterborough, we boast a fantastic new building and a vibrant atmosphere. We are larger than the average Primary academy that opened in 2013. With the help of the Greenwood Academies Trust, we have since been judged as “Good” by Ofsted.
We’re looking for a class teacher who:
- gets excited about planning an engaging curriculum and can think outside the box;
- can contribute ideas within a strong and forward-looking team;
- can be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners;
- is reflective;
- is able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
We can offer you:
- an inclusive academy with a good reputation for developing well rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities;
- a caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other;
- dedicated PPA time;
- happy, confident children who enjoy being at school;
- opportunities for continuing professional development, including the Trust's ‘Learning Alliance’.
We are part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT) and work collaboratively to share best practice. We are also supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning.
The staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make it a great place to work. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator on 01733 563180 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit http://www.greenwoodacademies.org/waw/009
Closing date: Midnight on 26th February 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.