NQTs welcome to apply
Apply by: Monday 18 November 2019, 9am
Interviews: Week commencing 25 November 2019
Salary Scale: MPS/UPS (Outer London) + TLRs available for suitable candidates
Hours: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Job Start: January 2020
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational Class Teacher, who wishes to work in a vibrant, diverse and values-driven three-form entry junior school in North London. We are located next to the A10, very close to the M25 and near British Rail stations.
We offer a comprehensive support package to NQTs and we are working hard to reduce workload and unnecessary paperwork.
• Well-behaved, happy children eager to learn and contribute to the school’s direction through our School Parliament
• A well-resourced school set within extensive grounds with a sensory room, music room and outdoor gym
• Free membership of the Times Educational Supplement (TES) and Twinkl
The well-being of our staff is of paramount importance and we promote a healthy work-life balance. We are constantly reviewing our practices to ensure that our staff can focus on what matters: providing a rich environment in which children can learn and thrive. As part of the Trust, we offer:
• Immediate feedback to reduce over-burdensome marking
• Well-being days
• Perkbox app – with access to hundreds of exclusive company perks i.e. high street discounts
• Modern technology to assist teaching: A MacBook and an iPad
• Employee support hub
• Attendance reward scheme
Please visit our website to learn more about Carterhatch Juniors: www.carterhatchjunelt.org
Please submit the Enfield Learning Trust application form (downloadable on TES). For any queries regarding this vacancy, please contact our Human Resources Office on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits are warmly welcome. Please contact Sharon Hopkins, Office Manager on 0208 804 2101 to arrange a visit or for any further information. Alternatively ring Helen McGovern, Headteacher, if you would like to discuss this position.
All Enfield Learning Trust Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at this school are expected to share this commitment.