Class teacher (FT –temporary)
Main Pay Scale (M1-M6) NQTs welcome to apply.
September 2018-August 2019
‘Learning and growing together to achieve our best in the love of God’
The Governing Body of this successful Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding primary teacher to join our dedicated, supportive and friendly staff from the beginning of the Autumn term. We are looking for an exemplary classroom practitioner with highly developed interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for their subject to help move our school forward to become ‘outstanding’.
The successful candidate will:
· be an excellent classroom practitioner committed to developing pupil potential
· have high standards and the ability to challenge all children
· be a strong team player who will contribute to the wider life of the school
· have excellent communication skills and be able to work positively with children, parents and staff
· have energy and enthusiasm
· experience of successful practice in key stage two
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references.
Application form and further details are available from www.sthelens.gov.uk or from Mrs J Owens (School Business Manager) at email@example.com. All application forms should be returned direct to the school.
Opportunity to visit the school: Monday 11th and 18th June 4.00pm
Closing date: Noon on Friday 22nd June
Lesson observations week beginning 25th June
Interviews: Wednesday 4th July