Are you interested in…?
- friendly and enthusiastic children who are well behaved and ready to learn
- a well-resourced school with extremely attractive grounds
- key opportunities for professional/personal development including 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- Shirley Clarke’s work on formative assessment and growth mindset
- working collaboratively with friendly and supportive colleagues
- adding to the further development of the school
We are a 3 form entry school with 10 classes, including a Nursery class, and 48 staff. Our current NOR is 319.
The school is organised into 3 teaching and learning teams – Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2. Each team has at least 3 teachers plus a number of highly trained support staff (minimum of 2 per class).
The school is part of the extremely successful Whitley Excellence Cluster and was a Pupil Premium 2015 national finalist.
If you want to know more about our school please watch our video on the school website: www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk
Visits to the school to meet staff and pupils are encouraged.
Application packs are available from the school by email: email@example.com or call 0118 9375473. Applications are invited from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
CLOSING DATE: 30th June 2017 at 3pm
INTERVIEW DATE: Applications will be reviewed as received and interviews will be arranged accordingly.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.
Geoffrey Field Infant School
Exbourne Road, Reading, RG2 8RH
Telephone: 0118 937 5473
Headteacher: Ms S Farrow