We are looking for an inspirational teacher to join our team in September 2019.
We are looking for someone who:
• Demonstrates outstanding, inclusive classroom practice
• Has high expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils
• Is a reflective practitioner who loves learning
• Makes learning exciting and creative
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for whom we offer:
• Committed, caring and supportive staff
• Enthusiastic, beautifully behaved children who are eager to learn
• A strong commitment to staff well-being
• Excellent CPD with opportunities to develop knowledge, experience and skills
Visits are essential and to arrange a visit please call the school office on 020 8874 2825.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or the school website http://www.swaffield.wandsworth.sch.uk/Job-Vacancies/
Application forms are to be returned to the school by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24 April 2019 (at 12 noon)
Interviews week beginning 29 April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
SWAFFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL
St Ann’s Hill, London SW18 2SA
Tel: 020 8874 2825
Headteacher: Julia Hamilton