If you are an outstanding teacher, we need to meet!
We have amazing children, fabulous parents and a fun, hard-working and passionate teaching team. If you are a driven teacher, who is passionate about education, and looking for a new challenge, Thomson House School is the place for you. We are an outstanding (Ofsted June 2015), dynamic, forward-thinking and innovative primary school with values of ‘Curiosity, Kindness and Courage’. We are looking for a KS1 or KS2 class teacher to deliver a creative, challenging and motivating curriculum, rich with extra-curricular opportunities. We have total commitment to outstanding teaching and learning, small classes and a drive to constantly raise standards.
We are looking for a professional who is:
• An outstanding practitioner
• Skilled at fostering independent pupil-led learning in a creative curriculum.
• Experienced in delivering excellent pastoral care to maximise pupil progress.
• Knowledgeable about how children learn.
• Committed to inclusion and promoting exemplary standards of behaviour.
• Creative, well-organised, flexible, motivated and has a sense of humour!
We offer you:
• Excellent professional development, including research based projects and financial support for post graduate qualifications
• The chance to be part of a growing school/Multi-Academy Trust team.
• Opportunities to develop leadership skills through developing whole school initiatives.
• Enthusiastic, skilled, friendly and passionate colleagues.
• Vibrant, happy, talented children and wonderfully supportive parents.
• A competitive salary with outer London weighting.