We are seeking teachers that are passionate about learning!
About our School
The Shell Group of Companies operates several schools providing high quality education to children from the age of 3 to 12 years, Sakhalin International School extends provision to Middle Years. Shell and Shell affiliated schools set out to provide education to enable children to reach and maintain the highest possible standards. All of the schools are international schools, serving internationally mobile employees who work for Shell and its joint venture partners. Each school is managed by the local Shell operating unit, centrally guided by Shell Education Services Department based at Shell Headquarters in The Hague and supported by Fieldwork Education.
For information about Shell and Shell affiliated schools please visit the TES School Groups page.
About our Teachers
Shell and Shell affiliated schools have a global reputation for attracting and retaining teachers and leaders that strive to make a difference to children’s learning. It is our aim to, ‘through excellent teaching and organisation, maximise learning in a way that enables children to achieve high social, personal and academic standards, enjoy learning, adapt to other education systems and develop both a national and an international perspective.’
About our Requirements
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Certified teaching status through a recognised qualification such as a degree in Education, PGCE or equivalent
- Proven work experience in education
- Proven experience of teaching an English medium curriculum at Early Years,Primary or Middle Years level, and preferably, but not essential, experience of teaching an international curriculum
- Proven experience and a deep knowledge of current best-practice in the field of teaching, learning and classroom management
Professional knowledge, skills and understanding:
- Knowledge, skills and understanding of professional practices that relate to diverse and international contexts
- An ability to demonstrate an international mindset and work in a positive and collaborative manner with internal and external stakeholders
- An ability to work within a team
About our Curriculum
All Shell and Shell affiliated schools implement the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and schools with Middle Years provision implement the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC). Mathematics and Language teaching and learning is guided by the National Curriculum for England.
Shell and Shell affiliated schools offer:
- Highly competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Exciting professional challenges
- Strong support of a large multi-national company.
Offers of employment are subject to various visa requirements and local rules and legislation in the country of employment. Contracts, remuneration and benefits may vary according to location.
How to Apply
To apply for a post within the Shell and Shell affiliated group of schools, please visit www.wclgroup.com/school-management and click on 'Vacancies'.
The closing date for applications is midday (UK time) Monday 1st October 2018.
Early applications are encouraged.
Shell and Shell affiliated schools operate in: Brunei, Nigeria, Oman and Russia