Uplands Primary School and Nursery is a well-respected, one form entry school with a nursery on site in Sandhurst, Berkshire. We are also a National Teaching School, and are lead school of the Forest Learning Alliance. Our school is a top performer locally and nationally, and we are looking for a class teacher to join our team and support our vision of giving children the very best education they can have.
What you will gain from working at Uplands:
· A team that is passionate about education and who share a common goal and drive
· A school that is committed to staff wellbeing, with a wide range of staff activities and events
· A family feel, where all staff and opinions are valued, and where there is a culture of mutual respect
· A commitment to reducing workload, including innovative ways of planning and marking
· A leadership team that believes in forward-thinking practice, and understands the importance of teaching and not getting caught up with admin tasks and paperwork
· An emphasis on broad curriculum coverage and exciting teaching
· Access to a wide range of development opportunities and CPD through our Teaching School
· Hardworking, ambitious and respectful children.
What we, as a school, expect from the successful applicant:
· Ambition, and a drive to go above and beyond for pupils and staff
· A willingness to enjoy all aspects of school life, both in and out of the classroom
· Commitment to school improvement and a desire to help children succeed
· Willingness to teach in different year groups across the school in the future.
Candidates with experience of Key Stage 2 are invited to apply. Salary is on Teachers’ Pay Scale (M1 to M4), based on experience. Please contact the school via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (01252 873069) to book a tour or ask any questions. Candidates can find additional information via the Uplands website, or apply online.
Interview date: Tuesday 1st May