Stephen Hawking School is an outstanding school (March 2016) for children with profound and multiple learning difficulties.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is focussed on high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour
· Has excellent classroom practice with SEN and SLD/PMLD children and early years
· Has an understanding of the ever-changing needs of pupils
· Has the ability to challenge, motivate and inspire
· Can demonstrate commitment and potential
· Can work collaboratively with different types of staff and SEN pupils, offering sound practice to improve the provision, practice and outcomes for SEN pupils
We offer you:
· Children who are a joy to work with
· Excellent professional development opportunities
· Opportunity to work in different learning environments and to find collaborative solutions
· Support from experienced and trained professionals
· Strong links with mainstream schools
· A central location with excellent public transport links – Brunton Place site
· A location north of the borough with good transport links – St Jude’s Road Site
Closing date: Friday 4th May 2018
Interviews held on: Friday 11th May 2018
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to telephone for an informal discussion and to visit the school.
For further details and an application pack please contact us at the above telephone number, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to safeguarding DBS checks.