Inspirational Teacher for KS1 or KS2
Required for September 2018
NQT or experienced
Days Lane Primary School is a popular over-subscribed community school with an inclusive, caring and stimulating learning environment. We offer high standards in education, have wonderful children, dedicated staff and strong partnerships with parents/carers. We believe in developing pupils with the skills to be great learners through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
We are looking to recruit a teacher in EYFS, KS1 or KS2 who will join our highly, motivated and friendly team. The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for teaching and drive to make a difference to children’s lives. The position would suit either an experienced teacher or an NQT, who will benefit from a personalised induction, support and ongoing professional development.
The successful candidate will:
· Be excellent practitioners or have the potential to become one
· Have high expectations of all children and be able to inspire and motivate
· Be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team
· Be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
We can offer you:
· Effective professional development opportunities, including NQT mentor programme
· PPA time with year group colleagues, above the recommended time, covered by sports and music teachers
· Shared cohort planning
· Support to accelerate your career to middle and senior leadership
· A vibrant school with high standards and expectations
· Children who are happy, responsive and eager to learn
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of our children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. The school is also committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended. Further details are available from our Business Manager, Suzie Lawford Tel: 020 8300 1697
Completed application forms should be e-mailed to email@example.com
by the closing date Friday 18 May 2018