We are seeking to appoint an inspirational part-time teacher, responsible for delivering a Forest School approach and covering teacher planning time within the classroom.
As a Forest School teacher, you will plan and deliver a high level of teaching that will enable our children to explore a range of experiences that will help them to achieve our 5R standards in Relationships, Resilience, Risk Taking, Resourceful and Reflection.
You will provide and support challenging tasks, develop relationships and act as a positive role model for our children. Furthermore, you will be expected to work as part of a team under the guidance of the Forest School curriculum leader to ensure that our children’s experiences outdoors continue to enhance their education.
We wish to appoint an exceptional teacher, either an NQT or an experienced teacher for our wonderful academy.
Is this the job for you?
- Do you have the drive and energy to be an outstanding teacher, along with the skills required to provide inspirational learning?
- Are you dynamic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humour and the ability to ensure children achieve the highest standards through innovative teaching?
- Are you a dedicated professional who leads by example?
- Are you committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children?
- Are you bursting with ideas and have the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our academy?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges?
What we can offer you:
- A supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team
- A strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all learners
- A caring team who will support you all the way
- A commitment to professional development, enhanced by the ‘Learning Alliance’ which is an outstanding professional development resource within our Trust
- A varied and enriched curriculum, with particular emphasis on outdoor learning and a learning challenge approach
- Excellent grounds which contain a very special Forest School outdoor garden classroom
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed; please contact Tina Hamilton, Office Manager on 01623 460329 or email: email@example.com
For further information, please visit http://www.greenwoodacademies.org/sas/004
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.