Penn Wood is an expanding primary school looking for talented teachers and leaders to develop from September 2017.
We operate in a wonderful indoor/outdoor environment (including a woodland) - visits to our website and the school are positively encouraged.
In essence, we are:
- An ambitious and highly successful organisation
- A Talk for Writing Training Centre - A SIMS partnership school
- A Rising Stars Mastery Maths Training Centre
- An OFSTED ‘good’ school with many outstanding features
You will need: -
Knowledge of the theory and practice for providing effective education for all children
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- To communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as committed to developing your own practice
In return, we can offer you:
- An inspirational culture for teachers to master the craft of teaching
- Leaders with a strong, proven track record
- A strong focus on research informed professional learning
- A comprehensive NQT induction programme
- An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design
- Career pathways and leadership development
- Highly competitive salaries
- Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
Experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply for the post.
Application packs are available on our website http://www.pennwood.slough.sch.uk/.
Please send completed forms to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews commence upon receipt of suitable applications
Our School is committed to safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.