This is an exciting time to join the Churchfield team! We are one of the most rapidly improving primary schools in Somerset. Year 6 SATS results improved from 33% RWM in 2017 to 63% in 2018. External reports over the past year emphasise how much the school is improving – do you want to be a part of this amazing journey working with keen, enthusiastic children?
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, creative and reflective teachers, with high expectations of their pupils and themselves.
- The ability to work collaboratively with all members of the school team and wider community.
- A good understanding of how to identify and meet individual learning needs within the classroom context.
The school is able to offer:
- The opportunity to work within a friendly, supportive environment and an experienced, enthusiastic and innovative school team.
- Pupils who are excited to learn and develop wider skills for life.
Our School has a dedicated and experienced team of teaching and support staff. We have strong links with the Church, local community and supportive parents. We are part of the Bath and Wells Multi-Academy Trust and access high quality support and professional development. The school is part of a Hub of schools who work collaboratively to further improve teaching and learning at all levels.
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit and meet with the Headteacher. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone 01278 782743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email to the School Business Manager – email@example.com.
Closing date: 21.11.18
Interview date: 27.11.18
This post will commence: 1.1.19
Posts are fixed term until 31.7.19 in the first instance.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.