Dates: Apply by 1st April 2020
Interviews: w/c 20th April 2020
Start date: September 2020
Contract term: Full Time Permanent
North Town Primary School, part of the Richard Huish Trust, is a successful school with a strong sense of identity and drive. We are extremely proud of our children and work hard to provide them with the best quality education and life experiences.
We are looking to recruit experienced Key Stage 1 and 2 class teachers on full time permanent contracts from September 2020. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for experienced candidates who are:
• Enthusiastic and inspirational
• Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
• Experienced in subject leadership
• Well organised and committed to high standards
• Creative in their approach to children’s learning
• Experienced in working in a primary school setting
• Hard working with a strong understanding of teaching as a vocation as well as a profession
We can offer:
• An excellent school with an outstanding and creative curriculum
• Well resourced, spacious and attractive facilities
• A dedicated, talented and innovative team
• Exceptional development and career opportunities
Visits to the School are actively encouraged and have been organised for Monday 23rd March (9:30am) and Thursday 26th March (1:30pm). To arrange a visit please email NTRecruitment@educ.somerset.gov.uk .
Application packs are available on our website www.northtownschool.org.uk or by emailing NTRecruitment@educ.somerset.gov.uk . Please contact the school office for paper copies. Applications received that do not contain a fully completed application form will not be considered.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).