St Chad’s Catholic school is a successful two-form entry primary school located close to Crystal Palace and Croydon, in South Norwood. We are proud of our place at the heart of our local community.
St Chad’s needs a class teacher with passion; who wants to make a real difference in our school and for the children in it. We are currently looking for a KS1 or KS2 class teacher to start from September 2018. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who:
· Can fill our children’s lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
· Can create a haven in which children feel especially safe, valued, happy and respected
· Are passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
In return we can offer:
· A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
· Children who are happy and eager to learn
· A commitment to high quality professional development
· A supportive Board of Directors
· Excellent transport links to the school as well as onsite-parking
Applications are invited from good and outstanding teachers keen to advance their careers, or NQTs who have outstanding references and have been highly successful in their training. We are able to start NQT contracts from July 2018, for outstanding candidates, in preparation for the new academic year.
We believe visits to our school are an essential part of the application process and recommend visiting during the school day. Please call 0208 771 3470 to arrange a visit.
An application pack, including the CES application form is available here and on the school website www.stchadsprimaryschool.com and should be returned to email@example.com
St Chad’s Catholic Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; we implement all elements of the safer recruitment process. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment.
St Chad’s Catholic Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community.
Closing date: Tuesday 24th April 2018 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 27th April 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 1st May 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email or telephone. References will be requested prior to interview.