We require a class teacher for September 2018. We would be happy to consider any phase or year group preferences from Reception to Year 6. We are a three form entry school in Southall, a vibrant and diverse community in West London. We had a very successful Ofsted inspection in July 2017. Opportunities for career progression, leadership and promotion are available for motivated and talented teachers.
We can offer:
- A positive and caring ethos and working environment
- A school where staff are highly valued, wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance is a priority
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents
- A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the headteacher and governing body
- High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities
- Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- an excellent and reflective classroom practitioner
- able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils and colleagues
- a dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team
The Governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the PA to the headteacher, Sylvia Procter, who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time. There is no closing date for applications or interviews but the vacancy will be withdrawn as soon as the post has been successfully filled. You may wish to check current availability with Miss Procter before applying.
For an application pack please see the school website on the address below.
Deadline for final applications: open and ongoing
T: 0208 571 8465 (direct line) or 0208 571 4977
Follow us on Twitter: Featherstone Primary@FeatherstonePr2