De Bohun Primary School is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated teacher to join our fantastic team.
Full Time Class Teacher required for our Additional Resource Provision (ARP) September 2019
MPS/UPS with additional responsbility considered for the right candidate
At De Bohun, we are working hard to ensure that every second is spent enhancing outcomes for children – moving the focus away from box ticking exercises, onerous marking and unnecessary meetings. If you want to spend your time doing the things you became a teacher for – then this is the school for you.
We are looking for a teacher who is passionate about SEND, celebrates small achievements and has a creative outlook to delivering lessons to meet the individual needs of pupils with SEND.
We ask that you:
• have a passion to ensure our children get the very best outcomes.
• can demonstrate a range of skills to ensure our children get the very best provision.
• are happy to try new approaches.
• enjoy working as part of a team.
• a genuine opportunity to help to shape the future of De Bohun Primary School.
• a dedicated and supportive team of staff.
• supportive parents who want their children to succeed.
• high quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful.
• an excellent working environment, with a forward thinking Leadership Team.
All candidates are encouraged to make an appointment to look around our school. Please contact Lisa Younger (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Personnel Officer, to arrange a tour.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website www.debohun.enfield.sch.uk or please contact Lisa Younger (email@example.com), our Personnel Officer.
Closing date: Friday 26 April 2019 12pm
Shortlisting and contacting applicants: Friday 26 April 2019
Interviews and tasks: Wednesday 1 May 2019
Successful applicants contacted by 5:00pm Wednesday 1 May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.