We are looking for a Class Teacher: KS1 /KS2 (NQTs are welcome to apply)
This is a superb opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Class Teacher who is passionate about children’s learning, committed to creativity and keen to support the Head Teacher in providing opportunities, which will raise standards and improve outcomes for the children, staff and community of Hollydale Primary.
- A caring and supportive whole school community, culturally diverse and inclusive
- Experienced and dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
- A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- Happy, enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn
- Excellent support within your phase for planning and assessment
- A calm, friendly, positive, caring and happy school environment
- An ambitious and energetic leadership team
- Governors who are committed to the well-being of all staff
- Small classes and effective additional adult support
- Effective provision for pupils with special and complex needs
The successful candidate will need to:
- Fully qualified teacher status to undertake all Class Teacher duties
- The candidate will be an outstanding practitioner with the ability to inspire and motivate and support pupils, staff and the wider community
- Have a commitment to promote and develop the inclusive ethos and values of the school
- Have a high level of emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills
Experienced teachers with a minimum of two years teaching is preferred, although outstanding NQTs are welcome to apply.
Benefits scheme includes:
- Easy transport links
- Childcare voucher scheme
- You will be central to our aspiration to become an outstanding school
Please visit our website and click on the vacancies tab for key information about our school and information about applying.
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Jennifer Agboola (School Business Manager) on 0207 639 2562.
Closing date: 24th April 2019
Shortlisting: 25th April 2019
Interview week:1st May 2019
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.