Salary Grade: MPR 1 – 6/UPR 1- 3
Salary Range: £28,660-£47,298 per annum
With potential for a TLR to lead a core subject for the right candidate.
St Andrew's is an inclusive, one form entry Church of England primary school serving the local community. We have happy, well behaved children and supportive, dedicated staff and governors. We are currently rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and ‘Outstanding’ in our SIAMS.
The successful candidate will have:
· A commitment to support the Christian ethos of the school
· A passion for children’s learning and development
· High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards
· An ability to influence others
· An ability to work with the whole school community
· High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development
· A passion, drive and enthusiasm for leading all children within the school
· At least one year’s teaching experience in the UK
We can offer:
· A dedicated extended Church family
· A supportive and challenging governing body
· Opportunities to develop both professionally and personally
· Extremely supportive colleagues
· The freedom and support to make a difference
Visits to the school are recommended; please telephone to make an appointment on 020 7837 4049
Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the Schools HR Team at email@example.com, quoting ref STA/692.
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 23rd April 2018
Interview Date: Week beginning 23rd April 2018
The school is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.