Grade/SCP: Main Pay Scale
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Fixed Term until August 2021
Location: Holy Rosary Catholic Voluntary Academy
Alexandra Road, Burton On Trent, DE15 0JE
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Holy Rosary Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, are seeking to appoint an exceptionally talented and inspirational Primary Teacher to join our school from September 2019.
“Building Loving hearts and strong minds in union with God and each other”
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who has high expectations, can inspire and motivate all learners to achieve their full potential and deliver consistently high quality learning opportunities for all children.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent practitioner
• have the knowledge and experience to teach either Key Stage 1 or 2
• be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
We can offer you:
• Pupils who are eager, enjoy and are ready to learn.
• An optimistic community focused on improvement and raising standards for all pupils.
• Motivated and end enthusiastic team of professional and positive staff.
• Chance to work in a forward thinking, rapidly improving school with Catholic Values at the heart of what we do.
• A building project costing 200,000 pounds to improve the working environment.
Holy Rosary Catholic Voluntary Academy is a happy and ambitious school with positive parental and community involvement at its heart. We provide an enriched curriculum and a nurturing, caring learning environment to help ensure all our children achieve their very best.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact the school office to arrange a visit on office @ holyrosary.staffs.sch.uk
How to apply
For more information, an application pack and to apply please visit https://srscmat.co.uk/vacancies or email vacancies @ srscmat.co.uk.
Closing date: 20th May 2019 12 noon
The St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
The Trust will endeavor to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
You do not need to be a Catholic to work in our Trust. There are certain reserved positions, which require someone to be Catholic, i.e. CEO, Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher, Subject Leader/Head of RE and Lay Chaplain but other than that a respect for our ethos and a willingness to participate in what we do is all that is required.