We are looking for an innovative class teacher to join our warm and friendly team.
We believe that a happy teacher brings happy learners, so, at the Newark Hill Academy, we strongly promote an ethos of a good work-life balance and have reduced class sizes for core subjects to support this. Above everything, we would urge you to visit us and come and speak to our staff to find out how our academy is different to work in than many others.
We are looking for either a class teacher or middle leader therefore applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome.
Joining us as a Class Teacher, you will need to:
- be supportive to others;
- always be a learner;
- be warm and friendly;
- be flexible in your approach and be a great team player;
- be able to engage and enthuse learners through a commitment to becoming outstanding;
- have an ‘every child can succeed’ attitude;
- be able to engage and enthuse learners through a commitment to becoming outstanding.
Joining us as a Standards and Progress Lead will include:
- being part of the Middle Leadership Team;
- driving standards across the academy;
- conducting book scrutinies, learning walks and lesson observation and feedback;
- lunchtime and club duties;
- taking an active role in the wider role of the academy.
Working for GAT, means you can be assured that you will be contributing to our mission to enable every child to achieve their best. All our academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the central team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning. As a GAT employee you will receive excellent opportunities for career progression and access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance your professional growth.
To arrange, please contact reception on 01733 566053 or email email@example.com
Please state whether you are applying for the standard Class Teacher role or the Standards and Progress Lead.
For more information, please visit http://www.greenwoodacademies.org/nha/026
Closing date: Midnight on 14th October 2018.
Interviews to take place 19th October 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.