Over 550 super children need you because.
You are an excellent primary school teacher with the passion, commitment and skills to make learning irresistible who has a proven track record in making a positive contribution to enhancing the lives of children.
• Strive and succeed
• Help and challenge
• Inspire and guide
• Nurture and develop
• Explain and question
• a large and growing primary with excellent resources and are Ofsted graded Good – April 2018
• a friendly and supportive staff team with a wide range of experience and expertise
• using an exciting themed curriculum
• supportive of career progression and professional development
• part of a successful multi academy trust - Academy Transformation Trust
• in a beautiful part of the country with very competitive housing costs close to Cambridge and only 70 miles from central London
NQTs and experienced teachers very welcome, with the possibility of a recruitment allowance and/or assistance with removal expenses for the right candidate.
Visits to the academy are encouraged and welcomed; to arrange a visit please contact Naomi Brown on 01638 713430 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply now, please visit www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk/vacancies and complete the online form.
Closing date: Midday on 1 July 2019.
Interview date: 5 July 2019.
Our academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, together with two referees.