This teaching role will be responsible for raising attainment and achievement of selected groups through effective planning, teaching and assessment. The teacher will track progress and work closely with Class Teachers, Support for Learning Teacher and Senior Leadership Team. In the first instance the teacher will be responsible for creating intervention programmes in reading. This will evolve in response to identifying and responding to need as it arises.
- To undertake class-teaching duties
- Teach assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
- Develop the school curriculum.
- Assess, record and report on the work of pupils.
- Prepare pupils for examinations and assist with their administration.
- Provide advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
- Promote and safeguard the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
- Work in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
- Undertake appropriate and agreed Career Long Professional Development (CLPL).
- Participate in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
- Contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
Closing date: 21/01/2018
Campie Primary School
Stoneyhill Farm Road