An exciting opportunity to join us as a Class Teacher in our Ofsted rated "Outstanding" School from September 2020
- Have you got the drive, desire and dedication to make a difference to our children?
- Do you relish the chance to be part of a driven, creative and supportive team?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Class Teacher who can join our team and assist in the delivery of our creative and engaging curriculum.
Danetree is a four form entry, Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' School set in fantastic grounds in West Ewell, Epsom. Our forward thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum.
What we are looking for
• A Class Teacher with a record of successful teaching at primary level
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners
Why work at Danetree Primary School
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
• Career Opportunities
Salary: Fringe M1-M11 (£25,543 - £37,152 per annum)
Hours of work: 100/100th - flexible working considered
Closing date for applications - 23rd February 2020
Interview date – 10th March 2020
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school.