John Betts Primary School is a lively, welcoming, well-resourced primary school located within walking distance of Hammersmith. Alongside our academic endeavours we enjoy a wide range of events and celebrations to recognise our unique and culturally diverse school. We are a team of supportive, positive and forward thinking individuals always striving to improve the quality of the education and the educational opportunities we are able to offer our pupils.
An exciting opportunity has become available to work alongside an enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated team of teachers. We are seeking to employ a teacher with high expectations for children’s achievements and who has the ability to work collaboratively with a range of professionals to ensure the best outcomes for all. You will be responsible for ensuring continuous improvements in computing and technology across the school.
We want somebody who:
• Is an outstanding, positive and creative classroom practitioner
• Has the desire and drive to get the best out of children
• Has passion and flair for teaching
• Has excellent planning and assessment skills
• Has excellent class management skills and proven experience
• Is an excellent role model for teaching and professional conduct
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills including diplomacy, resilience and strategic thinking
• Is committed to working in partnership with parents and the community
• Is enthusiastic, innovative and in touch with educational developments
• Has experience of leading whole school development
• Is positive, enthusiastic and keen to progress
• Is committed to driving standards, ensuring every child is challenged to achieve their maximum potential
• Has strong interpersonal skills and work as part of a team
We can offer you:
• A vibrant and happy school which welcomes innovation and new ideas
• Positive, well behaved and happy children who want to learn
• An enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated staff team
• Additional dedicated management time
• A supportive management team committed to improving standards
• A commitment to your on-going professional development
Applications are warmly welcomed and visits to the school highly recommended.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 21st May
Interviews: Friday 24th May
The governors of our school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
An initial offer of appointment will be made to the successful candidate and will only become a substantive position subject to appropriate references along with evidence of original documents for qualifications, health etc.