Contract Type: Temporary Full-Time Class Teacher
Contract Term: 1st September 2021 – 31st August 2022
Salary Pay Range: MPS/UPS
Closing Date: 30 April 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 17 May 2021
We are looking to appoint either a candidate who either has experience in teaching or an NQT. The successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining our outstanding outcomes in both attainment and progress.
We are a school committed to:
- Providing all pupils with a creative and stimulating learning experience.
- Providing a challenging curriculum and supporting children to exceed their expectations.
- Developing the whole child in a caring and happy environment.
Blacko Primary School will provide:
- A strong school that provides all pupils with a creative and stimulating education.
- An ambitious, happy and vibrant place to work with a family of supportive colleagues who are committed to promoting a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- A supportive working culture that focuses on challenging and stretching pupils’ learning and high expectations for all children.
- Supportive governors and a senior leadership team that believes in distributive leadership.
- An active school community with supportive parents.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
- A passionate, nurturing and inspirational and innovative teacher with the potential to become part of an outstanding teaching team.
- An excellent classroom manager who is well organised and committed to providing all pupils with a creative and stimulating learning experience.
- A team member who can develop excellent relationships with all members of our whole school community.
- Has a high standard of professionalism, a commitment to the development of the ethos of our school and a determination to continuous improvement.
- Providing a challenging curriculum and supporting children to exceed their expectations with the ability to inspire, motivate and support our pupils.
- Is committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the Key Stage 1 and Key stage 2 Curriculum, including the both internal and statutory assessments.
- Has a genuine love of working with children and is committed to the development of the whole child in an inspiring and inclusive environment.
At Blacko Primary School, the welfare of the child is paramount. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Blacko Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years