We are looking to recruit an outstanding teacher who can inspire our pupils to learn with enthusiasm and to enjoy the experiences a school can bring to a child. The post is temporary to cover Maternity leave starting 24th February 2020 until 31st August 2020.
Both experienced and NQTS are welcome to apply to this post - support and training will be second to none for the best candidate.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:-
• Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
• Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
• Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
• Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
• Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
• Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Heaton Avenue Primary School is one of our eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. We encourage that you visit us, where a warm welcome awaits and you will see that Heaton Avenue Primary School:-
• Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children/young people are happy, settled and confident;
• Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
• Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
You are very welcome to visit the school and we have set aside 20th January from 2pm. Please contact Heaton Avenue Primary School on 01274 028613 to make an appointment.
To apply, please download and complete our attached application form.
Closing date: 24th January 2020
Interview date: 30th January 2020
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. The application pack must be downloaded from the TES website which can be found on our career site.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.