We welcome applications from NQTs and teachers with experience
Who are we?
506 amazing pupils who are keen to learn and love coming to school
Around 70 staff who work hard, are committed and dedicated and together create a very special team. Our colleagues bring a wide range of experiences: some are actors, artists, musicians; we have marathon runners, people who love to travel, to read, to study… We also have lots of fun!
Parents and carers who feel welcome and trust us as we aim to work in partnership
As well as the staff team you would expect, we also have:
- Specialist teachers and coaches for sport, computing, music and art
- 2 family support workers who support our partnership with parents, attendance and make sure we are totally on all safeguarding issues
- 2 school counsellors, a speech and language therapist and an occupational therapist
- Coaches and mentors to offer colleagues support and development in their roles
Where are we?
- We have a beautiful new building in Poplar, east London. We are in the shadow of Canary Wharf and beside the Blackwall tunnel in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Transport links are great with Canary Wharf (Jubilee line) being a 10minute walk and All Saints and Blackwall DLR stations being less than 5mins away.
- Some colleagues cycle to school and some even run (sometimes!)
Find out more@
www.woolmore.towerhamlets.sch.uk - all the important stuff about how we operate
@woolmoretweets – our twitter feed will give you a wholesome view of what we do and how we do it. It is a delight!
- Visits are encouraged - please call the school office to make an appointment.
- Application packs are available on the school website: www.woolmore.towerhamlets.sch.uk
- Completed application forms should be emailed to the PA to the Headteacher on email@example.com
• Closing date: 21st May; interviews 23/24 May
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.