We are seeking to appoint motivated, highly skilled, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers in our Primary and Secondary departments to work collaboratively with our team in our continued pursuit of excellence. Middle Leadership opportunities may be available for appropriately skilled candidates.
Aspen Heights British School located in Abu Dhabi offers a high quality British education with a focus on the community and environment. We offer the National Curriculum for England to students with a personalised approach for children in FS1 – Year 6, with our secondary school opening with Year 7 & 8 in the 2019/20 academic year.
Our impressive facilities include fully equipped science laboratories, studio, ICT suite, astro pitch, 25m pool, multi-sports court and shaded, bespoke playgrounds.
Aspen Heights British School is part of the International Schools Partnership who are focused and growing global schools group.
We invite applications from Teachers who are committed to:
- Securing remarkable progress for all students;
- Making learning meaningful, child centred, enjoyable, and memorable;
- Promoting a real sense of family community and communication;
Qualifications / Person Specification
- A relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a B.Ed. or BA/BSc + PGCE/QTS for the age group you will be teaching, and for specialist roles, a degree in the subject you teach;
- A minimum of 2 years recent teaching experience is preferred;
- An excellent understanding of early years/ primary/ secondary teaching and learning;
- Excellent communication skills to lead by example, as well as collaborate with leaders, Senior Management and parents.
Contract term: Remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary, accommodation or allowance, health insurance, flight allowance and end of contract gratuity.
Application: Please send your full CV, with details of two referees (including email addresses) and a recent photograph along with a letter of application. Please insert the position applied for as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st May 2019
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please visit https://ahbs.ae/ for more information about our school.