If you’d like to work in a dynamic and caring school where your well-being and continuing professional development is of great importance, then Penwortham is the school for you. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and excellent teacher to join our great team as we rapidly move towards becoming an outstanding school.
Our children and school community are looking for a teacher who is:
- An outstanding, child centred and innovative practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- passionate about teaching and raising standards for all children
- committed to working in close partnership with all stakeholders
- able to contribute to and support the values and ambitions of the school
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to the well-being and safety of children.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with happy, motivated and well behaved children
- Attractive, well-resourced buildings and grounds
- The support of hardworking and dedicated staff team
- A supportive SLT and governing body who cares about your well-being
- Supportive and proactive parent community
- Strong commitment to your professional development, which includes strong links with other schools.
- NQT’S are welcome to apply
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please call Diane Watkins, School Business Manager on the number below to book a visit.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For further information or if you have any queries, kindly contact Diane Watkins on 020-8769 3949.
Completed application should be return to the school either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; by fax to: 020-8677 5354 or by post to: Penwortham Primary School, Penwortham Road, Streatham, London SW16 6RJ.
Closing Date: 18 June 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: 29 June 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
CV’s will not be accepted