Through teamwork and innovation, we succeed.
North Walsall Primary Academy is a culturally rich one-form entry primary school located in the heart of Walsall. Our school community is diverse, and our families are supportive. Our children are warm, caring, and enjoy coming to school.
Initially teaching in KS2, you will deliver lessons that drive forward pupil progress. You will work in partnership with other teachers and support staff to ensure that all pupils receive the support they need to reach their full potential.
Together our approach will be to:
- Nurture and support
- Commit to overcoming barriers to learning
- Bring Lessons to life
- Provide innovation and interaction in all that we do
In return, we will provide:
- A warm, welcoming teaching team, who support and inspire each other
- Continual professional development
- A creative and innovative environment
- Most importantly our fantastic children who are extremely enthusiastic to learn
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed. Please contact Lisa Mills on 07876 860376 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
To learn more and apply online, please visit our careers page.
Academy Transformation Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check, 2 satisfactory references, and verification of qualifications are required for this post.