Do you have the skills to teach the children of today and leaders of tomorrow? Albemarle is a dynamic and thriving primary school with a creative approach to education.
Are you an exemplary teacher with a proven record of raising achievement or an NQT with a passion for learning? Can you make a significant contribution to Albemarle’s on-going success?
We are looking for a talented, innovative and dedicated teacher to join our ever increasing team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor environment
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively
- Recognise and value the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
- A caring and supportive whole school community, culturally diverse and inclusive
- A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A commitment to your professional development
We welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Jackie Nolan, Business Manager, on 020 8788 3170 ext. 242 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or from the school’s website: www.albemarle.wandsworth.sch.uk. Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to the school.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: 26 June 2017 (at noon)
Interview date: 29 & 30 June 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Albemarle Primary School
London SW19 6JP
Tel: 020 8788 3170