We have a fantastic opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our friendly and ambitious team.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven Class Teacher to join our supportive and motivated school.
With a clear focus on positively impacting the lives of young children, we strive to provide a stimulating and exciting learning environment for each of our children.
We proudly promote Warlingham Village School as a place where all children love to learn with enthusiastic staff.
We are currently looking to appoint a creative, imaginative and inspirational Class Teacher to join our Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school, forming part of our well established and hardworking and supportive team.
The successful candidate will deliver our engaging, creative curriculum, bringing learning to life for every child.
We can offer:
• An extremely supportive, friendly team and work environment
• Exceptionally well-behaved, enthusiastic and motivated children
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to be part of GLF Schools; an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them to become lifelong learners
Candidates are warmly invited to visit us. Please contact Fiona Moniz the school secretary for an appointment on 0-1883-622-747
Interviews: W/C 29th January, 2018
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.