Manor green Primary is an 'Outstanding' Special School for children aged 2 - 11. We are a generic learning disability school. There will be 195 pupils on roll in September, most of our pupils are on the ASC with all pupils having a communication difficulty.
Manor Green is a National Support School and a Teaching School.
We are looking to appoint a full time teacher to cover adoption leave for the Autumn and Spring Term.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Committing to ensuring that pupils reach their full potential in a creative, enriching environment
- Have knowledge of the SEN code of practice
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be interested in developing their knowledge, skill and understanding of SEN
- Be adaptable, creative and inspirational
- NQT's welcome
This post is subject to enhanced DBS check
Visits are most welcome - please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Applications pack available to download or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 19th July 2018.
Interview date: 23rd July 2018.
MANOR GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Lady Margaret Road,