CHRIST CHURCH BENTINCK CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
London NW1 5NS
Tel: 020 3 351 4135
Headteacher: Sandra Tyrrell
Inner London NQT / MPS / UPS
The governors wish to appoint an energetic and dedicated individual to our ‘OUTSTANDING’ school.
We are a thriving, multicultural, central London school, serving the local community with a supportive and inclusive Christian ethos and highly committed friendly staff.
We are looking for:
• An excellent classroom practitioner who is enthusiastic and flexible with a passion and a real desire to ensure pupils make outstanding progress
• A hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
• A teacher who can inspire children from diverse backgrounds to reach their full potential
We can offer:
• A positive governing body, staff and school community
• Supportive parents and staff who want the best for the children
• Pupils who are well behaved, eager to learn and proud of their school
• A brand-new building and a well-resourced school which provides a broad and balanced curriculum
• A well-resourced ICT suite
• Well-embedded systems, structures and procedures to support teaching and learning
• A commitment to continuing professional development via LDBS and Bi-borough
• On-site parking (we are located outside the congestion zone) with excellent transport links
• Delicious hot school meals
Closing date for applications: Thursday 25th April 2019
Short listing date: Friday 26th April 2019
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 29th April 2019
Application packs are available via email to: email@example.com and from the school website.
Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Palmer, Senior Admin Officer on 020 3351 4135 or by email.
The governors of our school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
An initial offer of appointment will be made to the successful candidate and will only become a substantive position subject to appropriate references along with evidence of original documents for qualifications, health etc.