St George’s CE Primary School is seeking an outstanding teacher to join our team.
St George’s is a small one form entry church primary school set in the heart of Mayfair. We are Ofsted rated good (2016) and SIAMS rated outstanding (2017). We are looking for a class teacher for either KS1 or KS2.
We can offer you:
• An effective leadership team
• An exciting and challenging professional opportunity
• A successful and forward thinking school
• Dedicated and hardworking colleagues
• Pupils with a very positive attitude towards learning, who are proud of their school, their personal achievements and each other
• Strong and positive relationships with parents, the community and our church
• A committed and supportive Board of Governors
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Please contact Mrs Judith Standing (Headteacher) on 02076291196 or email@example.com Application forms and letter of application to be received by noon on 21st June. Interviews will be held: Week Beginning 26th June
St George’s is committed to the protection and safety of pupils. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to a ‘Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Check’