This thriving Acorn Education Trust school is looking to appoint a Class Teacher from September 2019, temporary fixed for one year.
The Avenue Primary School is set in the charming market town of Warminster, Wiltshire. As part of the Acorn Education Trust it provides exciting opportunities to improve local education.
We want our children to remember their years at The Avenue Primary School as having been challenging, but also rewarding, fun and enjoyable. We are immensely proud of our school and the facilities we can offer.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Can challenge, inspire and support children in their learning;
- Can provide outstanding learning opportunities for our children;
- Have a good knowledge of the curriculum;
- Are dedicated to and have high expectations of children and a belief that all children can succeed;
- Are committed to teaching using a creative, cross-curricular approach;
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Are able to create a high quality stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment;
- Are able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team on whole school issues and can share good practice.
We can offer the right candidates:
- An ambitious and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children who are keen to learn and deserve the best;
- Well-resourced classrooms with up to date technology for every teacher;
- A highly organised and very supportive team;
- Wonderful opportunities to work and plan collaboratively with experienced colleagues across the Trust;
- A clearly defined and supportive induction procedure;
- High quality professional development opportunities
Please contact Ally Carne, School Administrator, for more information or for a visit to the school on 01985 213383 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please take time to read the documents below and if you would like to apply use the apply button, and, send a letter outlining your educational philosophy to the Headteacher via Ally Carne, Operations Manager at email@example.com .
Interview date: Friday, 5th July 2019
The Avenue Primary School and Children’s Centre and the Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed. We are an equal opportunities employer.