We would like to appoint a Teacher - an exceptional team player - from 1stSeptember 2017.
The person we are looking for will be:
- Either an experienced teacher with a proven track record of success or an NQT with the ability and potential to develop into a successful class teacher.
- Passionate about teaching & learning and raising standards
- Supportive of our Vision, which is based on each person's ability to be an
independent engaged learner
- 'Your school is a joyful place.' – Ofsted 2016
We Look for:
- A commitment to, and a focus on, high standards and achievement
- True professionals who are dedicated to children coming first
- Imagination and a belief in a creative curriculum.
- Evidence of Teaching Practice consistently judged at least Good.
- The ability to work with parents and outside agencies successfully.
We offer you:
- Receptive, motivated and probably the best children anywhere
- A vibrant learning environment in which you will receive training, trust and
- A proven, supportive, Professional Development environment in which we all
learn and progress
An information / application pack can be downloaded from the school website
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, please contact us to arrange an
Closing date for applications is at noon on Friday 20th June 2017. Please apply
electronically, including email addresses of referees.
The School is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be selected on their merits.
Harnham C. of E. Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Apply by noon on Tuesday 20th June 2017
Interview date Thursday 22nd June 2017
Harnham C of E Junior School
Salisbury, Wilts, SP2 8JZ
School telephone number (including area code) 01722 327218
School email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Number on roll 353