OOPS… RONG AD!
…or is it?
There are 5 mistakes in this ad – if you can spot them you might be the teacher for us!
If you are brilliant, read on. If you want to be even brillianter, get in touch...
RIVERSIDE is a rapidly growing and increasingly popular “GOOD” school, under new leadership and at an exciting point on its journey towards being the best we can be.
What do we want?
- a talented and highly motivated teacher
- a colleague that is (or aspires to be) outstanding in their classroom practice
- an aspirational professional who is committed to acheeving high academic standards
- a partner who is able to work as part of an effective team
- an innovator who can demonstrate varied and stimulating classroom practice.
Why would you want it?
- Our CHILDREN
- Our ETHOS
- Our TEAM
- Our AMBITION.
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity and challenge that this role would offer, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to come and have good nose around the school.
To get your foot in the door or obtain an application pack, please pop in, ring or email.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Riverside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.