Start Date: September 2019
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR 2B £4,275
Contract type: Permanent
Could be EYFS, KS1 or KS2 (depending on candidate's strengths).
Are you passionate about making a difference for all children?
Do you want to work with an innovative, research based team, who strive to adapt and evolve practice?
We are seeking an inspirational classroom based leader with vision and high expectations for learning to join our team.
Horn Park Primary School is a two-form entry school, judged by OFSTED to be a good school. We are a research-engaged community and are constantly seeking new and innovative ways of developing teaching and learning. We foster an ethos of mutual respect and positive values for life long learning. We are part of an innovative and forward-thinking Trust comprising of Alderwood, Deansfield, Halstow, South Rise, Willow Dene and Wingfield. The Trust offers immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision, sharing of good practice and professional growth.
• Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for our children
• Have a passion for creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in order to raise attainment
• Have high expectations, understand the importance of, and promote the principals of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning and reach high standards
• Have the vision and motivation to inspire children, to raise standards and promote excellence
We can offer you:
• Wonderful, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
• A team committed to raising standards for all children
• A commitment to your own CPD
• A part in a forward thinking, dynamic Trust who see children at the heart of the learning process
• Access to the latest research and the opportunity to lead on the implementation of this into classroom practice
Horn Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Criminal Records Bureau.
Please visit our website for an application pack and further information:
www.hornpark.greenwich.sch.uk / www.compass-partnership.uk
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to school are warmly welcomed
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 23rd April 2019 @ 9:00am
Interviews: WC 29th April 2019