Breakwater Academy, Newhaven, East Sussex
Passion – Urgency – Positivity – Aspiration – Commitment
Breakwater Academy is part of STEP Academy Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and dedicated teacher to join our highly committed and passionate team on our continued journey to excellence with the possiblity of TLR for the right person.
Breakwater Academy is an innovative and dynamic place to work. We are deeply committed to develop our staff to become the best that they can be.
If you are passionate about improving the life chances of all children, then Breakwater Academy is the right place for you!
We can offer you:
• polite, enthusiastic children, who are eager to learn;
• a compassionate and welcoming staff team, who are driven to achieve the best for our children;
• a supportive leadership team, who want to bring out the best in their staff;
• High quality CPD
• Pay rises for all teaching staff above those that are nationally awarded;
• A free lunch, every day, freshly cooked by our in house catering team!
You will be:
• passionate about teaching and learning;
• an excellent classroom practitioner;
• someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and high expectations of themselves and others;
• a reflective practitioner who is keen to learn and develop.
Visits are actively encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the Academy office on 01273 514300. An application pack can be downloaded from the STEP website www.stepacademytrust.org
Completed applications forms should be returned to Jackie Wales, Business Manager, at email@example.com
Closing date: 12pm on Friday 17th November 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd November 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB check.