Closing date: 20th May 2019
Shortlisting: 20th May 2019
Interview date: 22nd May 2019
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Range +TLR 3
Contract: Full time Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an effective, enthusiastic and dedicated class teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour who is able to motivate children to make good progress.
St Mark’s Primary School is a successful two form entry community school situated in the heart of Hanwell. We are an inclusive school with high expectations of all members of our community. We are committed to providing our children with a broad and balanced curriculum, equipping them with the skills they will need for the future. St Mark’s provides a friendly and supportive environment for all its pupils and staff.
· A popular, fully subscribed school with community at the heart of its ethos
· Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children
· Supportive colleagues, parents and Governors
· Opportunities for career development
· Excellent professional development
We are looking for teachers who:
· Are or have the desire to become an outstanding and inspirational classroom teacher
· Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
· Have a willingness and desire to learn
· Show enthusiasm and motivation
We have a clear commitment to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.