Calling all ambitious, dynamic and inspirational primary teaching staff... Is it time to move on to a new challenge?
Jubilee Primary School is a diverse, flourishing and vibrant primary school located in Lambeth, South London with a good Ofsted rating.
Staff, parents and pupils say Jubilee is...
- a place where a child’s lifelong passion for learning is awakened
- an inclusive, welcoming school where every child is valued, celebrated and supported
- an exciting place to learn with a wide range of extra- curricular activities and opportunities
- strengthened by its work with the local community
Ofsted say... ‘Staff are proud and happy to work at Jubilee. Like the pupils that they care so much about, staff are friendly and welcoming, and proud of their achievements. Newly qualified teachers feel that they are extremely well supported by leaders. Teaching assistants know that they are valued by teachers, leaders and pupils. This adds to the strong sense of community which exists within the school.’
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Committed to education and raising standards
- An excellent primary practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning;
- Able to inspire children and deliver exciting learning opportunities
- Passionate about continued professional development
- Able to act as a positive role model
The posts are suitable for NQTs.
To obtain a recruitment pack and/or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Julie Elleray on 020 8678 6530 200 or by emailing email@example.com.
The recruitment pack is also available via the school website – www.jubilee.lambeth.sch.uk
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms: 27th February 2018 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 1st March 2018
Lambeth Council and Jubilee School are both committed to safer recruitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
Jubilee Primary School
Tulse Hill, London SW2 2JE