Nightingale is a thriving, multi-cultural single form entry primary school with a caring ethos and a friendly and committed team. We have a well-resourced, stimulating environment with hard-working, enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils. Nightingale is keen to continue and enhance your professional development.
This is an opportunity to work with the most exciting people in Greenwich; our children!
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has passion and enthusiasm to inspire everyone to achieve their best regardless of their start
- Aspires to be an outstanding teacher with varied experience across the primary setting
- Is a visionary individual who always puts children first
- Thrives on challenge
- Has the strength to be accountable and hold others to account
- Wants to work with a headteacher, staff, governors and families who want one thing; to be outstanding!
We are look for an individual who thrives on a challenge and has experience of working within the KS1 and/or KS2! Nightingale Primary School is a great place to learn for our children and our adults!
Ofsted 2017 said that:
- The leadership team provides inspirational leadership and strive to improve the quality of education in the school.
- Staff and pupils are clearly proud of their school.
- The curriculum introduces pupils to British culture while at the same time recognising, respecting and celebrating what other cultures bring to the school.
We are part of The Maritime Trust which includes 7 schools across Greenwich and Medway. These schools work together in collaboration in a manner of ways including NQT induction, CPD, sports events and curriculum projects.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged. We welcome applications from NQTs.
The Maritime Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to full safeguarding checks and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
The Maritime Academy Trust is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected characteristics.
For details of our application pack, please go to :-