The Governors are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, highly-motivated teachers to join our over-subscribed 2 form entry school graded as ‘good’ with ‘outstanding’ behaviour in our last Ofsted.
The school enjoys an excellent reputation and parents are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
To join us on our learning journey you must be able to demonstrate:
- Love of learning and dedication to own professional development
- Be a practising Catholic or be able to support and contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of the school
- Have a high expectations of pupils and be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have good organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and sharing best practice with others
We can offer you:
- Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils with outstanding behaviour
- Professional, dedicated staff and good support
- Aspirational leadership enabling professional development
- Dedicated and highly supportive parents and governing body
- A varied, rich curriculum with emphasis on creativity
- Excellent outdoor space and facilities
Visit: we welcome visits/calls to the school: Office tel 0208 422 1272
To apply: please visit our website where you will find a CES application form and download a Job Description and Person Specification.
There are two ways of submitting your application:
• via the TES website using their documentation. Please note that if you are shortlisted from this application you must complete the Catholic Education Service recruitment documentation as these are an essential part of the recruitment process in all Catholic schools.
• via email to HR@blessedholyfamily.co.uk using Catholic Education Service application available from our websites: see below
Closing Date: Friday 3rd December 2021 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 6th December 2021
Website(s): www.stgeorgesprimary.org www.blessedholyfamily.co.uk
St George’s Catholic Primary Voluntary Academy and Blessed Holy Family Catholic Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in its care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please be assured that our selection and interviewing process will fully comply with covid-19 safety procedures.
St George’s Catholic Primary School is a voluntary-aided primary school for pupils aged 4-11. The Roman Catholic school is located in Sudbury, in the north-west London borough of Harrow.
St George’s has about 470 students, and is maintained by the Di...