We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified teacher who has a passion for learning.
We require somebody who has extremely high expectations and delivers learning opportunities that are creative and help children to be the best they can be. We welcome applicants who have experience throughout the primary age range; the post will be teaching a year 4 class.
You will be warmly welcomed into the whole school team and the Active Learning Trust where pedagogy and care is at the heart of what we do.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all children
• Is flexible and always positive
• Sets high standards and leads by example
• Is able to work as part of a team
• Is an enthusiastic teacher
We can offer you:
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic children
• A supportive environment where the staff well-being is a priority
• Teacher freedom to teach with ‘low impact’ tasks kept to a minimum
• Focused CPD opportunities at Pakefield and within the Active Learning Trust
• Highly collaborative working practices
• A forward thinking school which is committed to improvement
• Friendly and supportive staff
• A community where we value and support each other
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and further information, including the application documentation can be found on our website: www.pakefieldprimaryschool.org.uk.
If you would like to find out more about our friendly school or to arrange a visit, please email Martyn Payne at email@example.com or contact the school on (01502) 574032.
Online applications are welcome and must include how you meet the selection criteria. Completed applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th September 2019 – 8.30am.
Shortlisting: Monday 30th September, 2019
Interviews: 9th October, 2019