St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School is a successful two form entry school situated in Fulham. We are committed to raising standards of achievement and ensuring the progress of all learners. Our intake of pupils reflects a culturally rich and diverse community and we value the partnership we have with our parents and local community.
We have core aims and values which focus on high expectations for all learners, developing skills for life, encouraging good self esteem and developing a set of core moral values based on the teachings of Jesus Christ.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, welcome a coaching environment and are creative thinker, this may be an exciting opportunity for you. We welcome applications from experienced teachers with a proven track record or exceptional NQTs with the ability, passion and commitment to become outstanding teachers.
We are seeking to appoint an aspiring and outstanding teacher who:
- Will support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Believes that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
- Is committed to delivering a curriculum of a high standard for all children
- Is a dedicated, enthusiastic and reflective classroom practitioner
- Is passionate about pupils’ learning and has the highest ambitions for our children
We can offer you:
- Children who are proud of their school and are motivated to learn and succeed
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- A team team teaching model approach across the school
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
- Excellent CPD opportunities, designed to develop your professional career
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. We look forward to meeting you.
For an application pack, please email the school at email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: Monday 12th December2016
Shortlisting: Tuesday 13th December 2016
Interviews: Thursday 15th and Friday 16th December 2016
Applications will be considered as and when they are received and an earlier date for interview may be arranged.
St Thomas’ Catholic School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate.