Class Teacher – Year 5
(NOT SUITABLE FOR NQT’s)
Start Date: September 2018 – August 2019
Contract: 1 year fixed term (to cover maternity leave)
We are looking for an excellent teacher to teach a small class of Year 5 pupils – (15 children). Although this position is to cover a maternity leave, we are confident that we will require a teacher for the full academic year 2018-2019. This role is not suitable for NQT’s.
This is a great opportunity to work at our expanding school and our growing staff team. Hawksworth Wood Primary School is a friendly, vibrant primary school, which, in July 2016 was again judged by OFSTED as a GOOD school.
We are looking for someone who is:
- an enthusiastic, dedicated individual - someone who has that extra something and will join us in our drive for excellence!
- an excellent, innovative teacher with experience of teaching in KS2
- resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
- able to work effectively within a team
- reflective and self-evaluative
- an individual who seeks out and relishes professional development challenges and has a positive attitude to innovation and change.
- has the ability to raise standards and improve the progress of all pupils, especially for individuals that present challenges and may sometimes be reluctant to learn.
If this is you, and/ or you wish to find out more call the school office to arrange an appointment with the Headteacher, Abi Owen.
Our school is committed to safety and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this committment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Closing Date: Friday 15th June 2018 12:00 noon