Full Time, Permanent
£26,662 - £37,275 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (MPR)
£39,519 - £42,498 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (UPR)
Plus possible TLR for exceptional candidates for particular areas of leadership
Salary negotiable according to experience and skills
Location: Yiewsley, Middlesex
‘Strength in partnership, excellence in learning’
Looking for an exciting career in teaching? Qualifying in 2018? Already teaching but looking for a change? We are looking to appoint inspirational teachers to our schools from September 2018.
St Matthew’s is part of The Frays Academy Trust and we can offer:
- Tailor-made professional development
- Accelerated career progression into leadership through a fast-track route
- Well established and resourced curriculum and exceptional learning environments
- Opportunities to learn from excellent, experienced teachers
- Exceptionally well-behaved, friendly and helpful pupils
- Schools where pupils achieve well
- Experienced and approachable leaders who will grow and nurture you into exceptional teachers
- Kind, caring Christian ethos that puts people first
NQTs welcome and encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 09 April 2018 - NOON
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.